10. We had a great Turkey service yesterday with a great service, a great sermon, and with great sustenance (fellowship for the rest of you).
9. We had a great Sunday evening Testimonial service with one joining our church and having the privilege of observing the Lord's Supper at the end of our service.
8. Caleb will be the big 11 tomorrow. (He gave his testimony and thanked the Lord for his salvation and his birthday.
7. We are getting closer to having a bathroom again...
6. We will be leaving to go to Texas Wednesday evening to see my family.
5. This will be our first ever Thanksgiving at Golden Corral.
4. Looking forward to seeing Dallas whip up on the Seahawks on Thursday! Remember the priorities (Faith, Family, Food, Football!!!!!!!)
3. I am thankful for having the privilege of pastoring in the Promise Land! (or is it pestering the Promise Land????)
2. I am thankful for having a beautiful wife and two daughters that are growing up too fast and a son that just wants to play...all the time.....!
1. I am thankful for everything God has done for this ole country boy... I don't deserve any of it!!